You MUST be a verified owner of a previous edition of Ivory Italian Grand in order to upgrade with this product. NO Returns, PLEASE be sure of what you are ordering. You can contact us for help prior to ordering!
Ivory II Italian Grand combines the extraordinary Italian 10 Foot Concert Grand Piano with Synthogy's groundbreaking new Ivory II piano engine. A remarkable instrument. An unforgettable playing experience.
Ivory II Italian Grand is the second product in Synthogy's newest generation of virtual piano technology. Featuring a greatly expanded sound set of the extraordinary 10 foot Concert Grand Piano, and fully integrated with the powerful new Ivory II piano DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, Ivory II Italian Grand shines like never before.
This exceptional piano is one of the world's greatest and most sought after Concert instruments. Handcrafted in Italy, it is also one of the world's most expensive and exclusive Concert Grands, renowned for its expressive dynamics and full-bodied character. Its tone is remarkably versatile, equally at home in large scale classical works, intimate jazz playing, as well as a full range of pop styles. The beauty of this instrument is captured in greater detail than ever, with up to 18 velocity levels, additional soft pedal and release samples and pedal noise enhancements. Synthogy's decades of expertise in piano development, along with proprietary "timbre interpolation" technology combine to deliver the unrivaled playability and expressiveness that Ivory is famous for.
Ivory II Italian Grand also comes to life in a whole new way thanks to the groundbreaking features in the new Ivory II piano engine. Principal among them is Sympathetic String Resonance, a long sought after but elusive characteristic of real pianos that Synthogy approaches in a completely new and unique way. Realizing the true complexities and subtleties of sympathetic string excitation, Harmonic Resonance Modeling is a brand new technology that does not rely upon triggering additional samples, ordinary sine waves, or recordings in any way. Rather, notes struck that are harmonically related excite the actual complex overtones of the notes that are being held, in the same manner that undamped strings ring in a real acoustic piano. The result is an unprecedented new level of realism.
The full compliment of Ivory II’s new features is also present, such as Half Pedaling, Lid Position, Pedal Noise, and Tuning Tables to provide even greater detail and control. Additionally, features like Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ, and new Synth Layer controls offer powerful new sound sculpting capabilities for custom piano programming and sound design. Years in the making, every effort has been taken to assure that Ivory II Italian Grand is a true and worthy successor to the legacy established by our original Ivory products.
Ivory II Italian Grand is not only one of the most stunning Concert Grands you'll ever play, it is also one of the greatest values in software instruments at just $179. Whether you are a first time buyer or long time Ivory user, you owe it to yourself and your music to experience this amazing Concert Grand.
Ivory II Italian Grand Highlights:
- Over 28 Gigabytes of world-class samples featuring a Premium 10 foot, Italian made Concert Grand
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the most realistic Sympathetic String Resonance possible
- Sustain Resonance DSP for realistic Damper Pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position, Tuning Tables, and more
- Timbre Shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 18 dynamic levels
- Real Release samples, Soft Pedal samples, and Pedal Noise enhancements
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- Ivory II's "unified interface" feature enables you to use just a single instance, and one interface, to play and control all of Ivory's pianos, no matter how many pianos you install. So whether you own one, any two, or all three products, Ivory II's intelligent browsing feature allows you to load any piano from one convenient interface.
- 2.0 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo CPU
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 28 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- DVD ROM drive for installation (if not download)
- iLok Key (not included)
- 2.5 GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 28 GB free hard drive space
- Any AU, AAX, RTAS, or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Standalone application
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) to 10.15 (Catalina)
- Any AAX, RTAS or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Cantabile application
- Windows XP SP2 (32 bit) or newer
- Download-only products require Vista or newer
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.