ILIO Synthology Ivory II - Upright Pianos Upgrade from Previous to Current AU/AAX/VST/Stand-Alone Mac/PC eDelivery
You MUST be a verified owner of a previous edition of Ivory Upright Pianos in order to upgrade with this product. NO Returns, PLEASE be sure of what you are ordering. You can contact us for help prior to ordering!
In addition to the new Ivory II features, the heart of this collection is the 4 superb Upright Pianos. Each piano was carefully chosen, and the classic instruments selected after an exhaustive search among hundreds of vintage uprights. Each of these authentic pianos is brimming with character and recorded with Synthogy's renowned and meticulous attention to detail to capture the unique personalities of these instruments.
The Award-winning features and technology that have made Ivory II the choice of industry professionals and reviewers all over the world comes to Ivory II Upright Pianos. This classic collection of 4 Vertical Pianos now enjoys the full benefits of the powerful new Ivory II piano DSP engine, with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration. With each of the 4 Upright Pianos boasting more velocity layers, pedal noise enhancements, half-pedaling, and more, Ivory II Uprights offers a more intimate and authentic playing and listening experience than ever before.
Ivory II Upright Pianos includes the following instruments:
Modern UprightA brand new Yamaha ® U5 upright
- Yamaha uprights are widely regarded as the best uprights built today. The model U5 is the top of their upright line. Expertly tuned and regulated, it is a great piano for a modern pop, rock or jazz recording. Many musicians and producers love the way this upright sits in a mix and adds personality to the music.
Vintage Upright1914 A.M. Hume upright
- A big, American-made upright from the "golden age" of piano building, Hume pianos are highly regarded by knowledgeable piano technicians for their excellent build quality and resonant sound. This particular instrument was chosen for its tremendous tone and its all-original parts, which were carefully maintained over the years. This classic vintage American upright is perfect for blues, rock, vintage jazz or roots music, and yet versatile enough for virtually any style of music. Outstanding as a solo instrument or in the mix.
Honky Tonk, Barroom Upright1915 Packard upright
- Another big, old American upright with all original parts, though this instrument has enjoyed a more "colorful" life than the Hume. This particular piano comes by its barroom sound authentically, having been the house piano at the famous Cheers bar in Boston for many years. Custom detuned in the genuine "honky tonk" style, this beauty has loads of smoky, scotch-and-soda character.
- A genuine, early 1900's, upright with real tacks in the hammers Like the Barroom Upright, this piano is the real deal, not a synthetic emulation. Custom prepared for our recording session with metal tacks inserted into the hammer felts, and "not perfectly" tuned, this instrument is a turn of the century classic. The Tack Piano is an authentic sound that continues to be used in everything from traditional period and roots music, to classic pop and modern experimental rock.
Ivory II Upright Pianos comes complete with the award-winning Ivory II piano engine, with all of the same great features included. There are also additional features such as custom upright soundboard DSP, and a selectable "creaks and clunks" layer, to provide an even more authentic upright playing experience.
Ivory II Upright Pianos is a full fledged, free standing Virtual Instrument, which can run as a plug-in or standalone. Or, if you are an existing Ivory II user, Ivory II Upright Pianos will install directly into your existing Ivory II library, giving you access to all of Ivory II's pianos and features from one great interface.
Ivory II Upright Pianos is destined to be another legendary product from Synthogy, and at a suggested retail price of $299, it’s also an incredible value.
Highlights of Ivory II Upright Pianos:
- 4 hand selected Upright Pianos including:
- Yamaha U5 Modern Upright
- 1914 A.M. Hume Vintage Upright
- Honky Tonk, Barroom Upright
- Real Tack Piano
- Includes the Award-winning Ivory II piano engine
- More than 84 GB Core Library
- Up to 16 Velocity Layers
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for True Sympathetic String Resonance
- Custom Upright Soundboard Emulation DSP
- Separate, selectable "creaks and clunks" layer, for added character
- Pedal Noise Enhancements
- Synthogy’s exclusive, powerful 32 bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, designed specifically for recreating the acoustic piano.
- Release samples triggered by velocity and duration
- Timbre-shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 16 dynamic levels
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User Controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position and more
- Tuning Tables
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinationsDozens of new programs and effects presets
- Ivory II's "unified interface" feature enables you to use just a single instance, and one interface, to play and control all of Ivory II's pianos, no matter how many pianos you install. So whether you own one, any two, or all three products, Ivory II's intelligent browsing feature allows you to load any piano from one convenient interface.
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo CPU
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 15 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- DVD ROM drive for installation (if not downloaded)
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 84 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM or SSD, connected via 1394c, SATA, or faster
- DVD ROM drive for installation (if not downloaded)
- iLok key (optional with Ivory 2.5)
- Any AU, AAX, or VST 2.4 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Standalone application
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) to 10.14 (Mojave)
- Any AAX, or VST 2.4 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Cantabile application
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or newer
Welcome to ScitScat Music!
Scitscat's aim is to please and have been doing just that since 1994, over 100,000 Internet and store transactions in that time.
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just like you. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass the savings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just like you! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.