The single ISO-L8R430 Large-Sized Isolation Stand for Studio Monitors and Instrument Amplifiers prevents the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speaker. By allowing the speaker to perform in free space, it's able to sound the way it was intended.
The height and tilt angle of the ISO-L8R430 is adjustable to optimize positioning relative to the listener. Built with two lengths of tubing along with two sets of end-plug pairs, the stand provides 14 steps of height adjustment and allows the speaker to be tilted up or down. The stand can be assembled and reconfigured repeatedly to establish the ideal position.
The ISO-L8R430 isolator measures 17" in width and 9" in depth and is designed to support studio monitors and musical instrument amplifiers weighing up to 100 pounds.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.