RX Elements is the perfect introduction to the world of audio repair, offering essential plug-ins and modules to remove noise, clipping, clicks, hum, and other problems in dialogue and music productions that plague small studios. Get four of iZotope's best repair modules, also available as plug-ins. This includes the completely overhauled De-hum module, which now features increased precision for better hum detection and new parameter controls for fine-tuning.
You also get a standalone audio editor featuring the groundbreaking Repair Assistant, and an intuitive Spectrogram editor—now with horizontal scrolling—all at an affordable price. If you're just getting started in the world of home recording or need a quick fix for problematic production audio, RX Elements is your go-to solution.
Perfect for Home Musicians and Podcasters on a Budget
- Includes standalone RX 8 Audio Editor with spectral editing.
- Get instant audio repair solutions with Repair Assistant.
- Remove buzz and grounding issues with the newly improved and redesigned De-hum plug-in.
- Remove unwanted background noise with Voice De-noise plug-in.
- Eliminate clicks and pops with De-click plug-in.
- Fix clipped audio takes with De-clip plug-in.
- Workflow enhancements including horizontal scrolling.
- Increased audio tab limit in RX Audio Editor—up to 32 files at once.
- Horizontal scrolling in Spectrogram display.
- 4 individual module plug-ins in AAX, AU, and VST format—and much more.
Standalone Editor with Intelligent Processing
More than a plug-in suite, RX Elements also gives you a standalone editor that offers beautiful, informative visualization, intelligent repair powered by machine learning, and a complement of useful audio tools. Repair Assistant analyzes your audio and automatically detects noise, clicks, pops, and more. It can even offer you different processing suggestions and lets you audition the results in real time at different intensity levels. For those looking to dive deeper, you get access to four powerful audio repair processors with AU and VST support, along with other utilities such as Fade, Gain, Stereo, and Phase controls.
Industry-leading Repair Tools for Small Studios
Get four of iZotope's most essential tools for fixing problems that would otherwise ruin a recording. Eliminate ground hum and other tonal noise with the improved De-hum. Reduce background room noise, amp hiss, and other ambient issues with Voice De-noise. Fix distortion caused by clipping at your mic preamp with De-clip, and handle clicks, pops, and other artifacts with De-click. With RX Elements, high-quality production audio is now within your reach.
NEW - 32 Audio Tab Limit
Time is precious when editing audio in post. To help you tackle more work faster, RX 8 doubles the previous 16-tab limit, now allowing you to view and edit up to 32 files within RX Audio Editor, so you can cover more ground in less time with greater efficiency and in-app real estate.
NEW - Horizontal Scrolling
You asked, and iZotope listened: horizontal scrolling is now built into the intuitive Spectrogram Display. Use the scroll gesture on your trackpad or mouse with your cursor to scroll through your audio across the X-axis or lightning fast edits.
Representing the latest advances in iZotope's assistive audio technology, Repair Assistant is a game-changing intelligent audio repair tool that can detect noise, clipping, clicks, and more, so now anyone can solve common audio issues faster than ever. Simply select the type of material you’re working on music, dialogue, other—and let RX Elements analyze and diagnose problem areas in your audio files. Repair Assistant then offers its processing suggestion at three different intensities (light, medium, or heavy) to help give you the best result. Review and audition different suggestions, hit render, and let RX Elements do the rest for you!
RX Audio Editor Standalone Application
Visually identify audio problems with the horizontally-scrollable Spectrogram view, and then use familiar image editing tools to fix the issue.
IMPROVED - De-hum
Remove ground loop hum and line noise.
Finely tuned for vocals and dialogue, reduce unwanted steady state or evolving background noise like refrigerator hum, air conditioning noise, and amp hiss.
Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
Clean up vinyl clicks, mouth noise, and soften up clicky bass guitars with the new low-latency De-click algorithm.
Compare RX 8 Features
|Horizontal Scrolling (New)||✔||✔||✔|
|Batch Processor (Imporved)||✔||✔|
|Guitar De-Noise (New)||✔||✔|
|Music Rebalance** (Improved)||✔||✔|
|Loudness Control (New)||✔||✔|
|Composite View (Improved)||✔||✔|
|Dialogue Isolate** (Improved)||✔|
|Spectral Recovery (New)||✔|
|Wow & Flutter (New)||✔|
|Third-party plug-in hosting||✔||✔||✔|
|Module list filters||✔||✔||✔|
|Recording and monitoring||✔||✔||✔|
* = Available as a plug-in
** = Available as a Pro Tools AudioSuite
- Mac: OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) - macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows: 8 & 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Pro Tools 12 – 2020, Logic Pro X, Live 9.7 - 10, Cubase 9.5 – 10.5, Nuendo 10, FL Studio 20, Studio One 4 - 5, REAPER 6, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.