The JBL MD2 is a powerful mid-high module from the Marquis Dance Club Series, a professional loudspeaker system designed for the dance club market. The MD2 is bi-amped and requires 700W to power the two 8" neodymium Differential Drive mid-range drivers, while a 100W powers the large 4" damped titanium diaphragm compression driver. The speaker offers a frequency response (at ±3 dB) of 320 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL of 143 dB.
The MD2 is intended for use with the optional MD1 super tweeter, MD3 low-frequency system, and MD7 high output subwoofer system. When all elements are combined they complete a high-energy five-way dance system with remarkable fidelity, clarity, and purity.
- Dual JBL 2169H 8" Neodymium Differential Drive midrange drivers
- Large format JBL 2453H-SL
- 4" damped titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Low distortion
- High fidelity
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.