PD566 is a Precision Directivity loudspeaker designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control. PD566 can be utilized in music or speech systems where frequency extension to 80 Hz is adequate or combined with subwoofers to create extended bandwidth fullrange systems.
- 380 mm (15") horn-loaded low-frequency driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide broad band 60¡ x 60¡ pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response
- Rotatable waveguide allows for either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with switchable bi-amp/passive crossover modes
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.