The black JBL Professional VP7315/64DPDA is a versatile, 3-way powered 15" speaker with an installed DPDA input module well suited for professional installations such as performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, live music venues, night clubs, sports facilities, and theme parks.
The VP7315/64DPDA features a 2200W Class-I amplifier to power the JBL 2265G, 15" dual-coil low-frequency driver, a JBL CMCD-82H 8" dual-coil mid-frequency driver, and a JBL2452H-SL, 4" titanium damped diaphragm compression driver with a 1.5" exit, which combine to offer a frequency response of 43 Hz to 18 kHz with a max SPL of 138 dB. The PT Progressive Transition waveguides provide 60 x 40° of coverage is rotatable for deploying the loudspeaker system in either the vertical or horizontal orientation.
The loudspeaker comes installed with the DPDA DrivePack digital audio input module, which features AES/EBU digital audio with analog audio backup, digital signal processing, and multi-stage limiting. Other notable features include advanced signal processing and an on-board 100 Mb Ethernet networking switch with daisy-chain capabilities, allowing for remote control and monitoring via the HiQnet System Architecture software. Additionally, a rotary encoder switch provides array identification and box positioning with up to 99 different speaker positions within each of the 99 different speaker arrays or groups. The JBL VP7315/64DPDA includes a powerCON power cord.
- Powered, bi-amplified, full-range loudspeaker with JBL DrivePack technology for portable or installed use
- 2200W peak output power, 1100W continuous
- HiQnet compatible; network control
- 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for extended low-frequency output
- 8" Dual-Coil Differential Drive mid-frequency transducer
- Large-format 1.5" exit compression driver
- Progressive Transition (PT) waveguide
- Rotatable horn for horizontal or vertical deployment
- 60 x 40° coverage
- Stylized and ergonomically designed powder-coated die-cast aluminum handles
- Six 3" fly track suspension points and 12 x M10 fittings (optional detachable flying fittings and forged eyebolt kits available)
- HiQnet system compatibility for use in conjunction with other Harman Professional audio products
- AES/EBU digital audio, 96 kHz sampling rate
- Analog audio input
- BSS Omnidrive HD signal processing with F.I.R./I.I.R. filters and LevelMax multi-stage limiting circuitry
- 100 Mb native Ethernet switch with daisy chain capability enables remote control and monitoring
- Fitted with both Ethercon connectors and XLR connectors; multiple signal path and connectivity options
- Ability to transport AES digital audio signals and Ethernet/HiQnet control over the same Cat5 cable and auto-sensing of array configurations based on Cat5 wiring format
- Auto detection of AES/analog audio signals with failsafe operation and redundancy modes for digital vs. analog audio signal path
- Mechanical encoder for pre-setting array identification and box positioning when PC or electricity are not available
- Speaker-specific device control interface panels for use within Harman’s HiQnet System Architect software
- Network connections: RJ-45 (Ethercon) for Cat5
- Supported audio format: analog and AES/EBU, AES3
- Network controllable level controls
- Remote-load monitoring
- User-accessible input delay
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.