Giving you a hybrid synth engine that allows you to combine sampled sounds with analog-modeled synth tones, the red Electribe Sampler Music Production Station from Korg now features the latest V2.0 system software with added enhancement sure to make your production flow faster and easier. The Electribe red still features 16 control pads with selectable velocity sensitivity as well as an XY touch pad. It allows for recording samples up to 270 seconds long, and includes a variety of drum, loop, and hit samples sources from Sample Magic, Loopmasters, and others. Updated features include pattern-chaining, undo, and original value display, as well as over 200 bonus patterns available for download, which offers synths, drum kits, and ideas that cover a wide variety of modern genres and musical styles.
Your samples and modeled synth sounds can be altered with a variety of available insert effects in addition to master effects, some of which have been inherited from Korg's Kaoss Pad. The Electribe Sampler can be powered with the included AC adapter, or used portably with 6 AA batteries. Compatibility with a wide range of equipment is made possible with the 2 included MIDI adapters.
System V2.0 Update
- System version 2 adds support for the much-requested pattern-chain function and undo function, as well as support for original value display. Users who already own an Electribe can update their unit and then enjoy playing.
- Electribe artists, sound designers, and beat makers from around the world have created bonus pattern data packed with new sounds, phrases, and sequences. These 237 different patterns include synthesizer sounds, drum kits, and ideas that work with a variety of musical styles. They are provided as reference materials for your beat-making or as foundations to give you new inspiration.
An Evolved Step Sequencer
There's also a "motion sequence" function that lets you record knob and button operations and use them in the pattern that you create.
Either drums or synths can now be assigned to each of the 16 pads. For example, you could create complex rhythms by assigning drums to all of the 16 parts.
Beat-Making with the Trigger Pads and Touch Pad
Hybrid Synth Engine with Sampling and Modeling
Modulation can make sound-creation more complicated, but Korg has condensed it down to three parameters: select a template that specifies an effect and its target, and then adjust the speed and depth of the effect to suit your taste.
Time Slice and Resampling
Effects and Groove Templates
Master Effects, Patterns Sets, and Sync In/Out
There's also a "pattern set" function which lets you switch patterns by pressing trigger pads, and an "event recording" function that records that performance. In addition to MIDI IN/OUT, "Sync IN/OUT" is also provided, allowing synchronized performances with the Volca series, Monotribe, or MS-20 Mini. The unit can run on six AA batteries, so you can easily take it along with you and perform anywhere, providing on-the-go inspiration to your musical ideas.
Workflow with Ableton Live
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.