The black LP-380 from Korg is a slim, digital piano featuring a rich piano sound, one-piece stand, keyboard cover, and a three-pedal unit that supports half-pedaling. The instrument covers all the bases when it comes to piano-style performance, including the Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard that is accurately weighted like a traditional piano keyboard. The keyboard can be split or layered, and three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style.
The pedals, playing feel, and sound are just as solid. Thirty sounds are available, including piano, electric piano, vibraphone, pipe organ, strings and choir. Reverb effects add depth, a chorus effect provides a spacious feel to the sounds and a brilliance control adjust brightness. Two headphone jacks allow for private practice. MIDI I/O allows for controlling external peripherals such as sound modules, and for the instrument itself to act as a 16-part sound module.
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- Instrument produced by craftsman in Kyoto, Japan
- RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 keyboard
- To reproduce the playing feel of an acoustic piano the sound switches between four piano samples according to the playing dynamics
- Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style
- Classic Piano and Grand Piano sounds realistically reproduce the damper resonances that occur when holding down the damper pedal of an acoustic piano
- Thirty different sounds
- Six varieties of electric pianos, covering the sounds widely used in pop music of the '60s and '70s
- Layer Mode for playing two sounds together
- Partner Mode divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that two people can play the same range of pitches at the same time
- Two headphone jacks allow for private practice
- Three effects - brilliance adjusts the brightness of the tone, reverb simulates the natural ambience of a concert hall, and chorus adds spaciousness
- High-output amplifier section produces plenty of volume
- Two large-diameter speakers are placed inside the cabinet, allowing the sound to resonate
- Line out stereo mini-jack to connect the instrument to amplified speaker system or a recording device
- MIDI support for both external control and for using the instrument as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module
- Metronome features adjustable time signature, tempo, and volume and allows for using a bell sound as the accent
- Three-pedal design with half-damper support affixed in the perfect position for an authentic piano playing experience
- Slim and stylish design with wooden key cover that uses a soft landing mechanism to ensure it closes gently
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.