The red Korg MA-2 is a compact and portable digital metronome with a large, conveniently readable display and a clear tone, which is easily heard over high-volume orchestral instruments when practicing. Great to help improve your rhythm, it features eight built-in beat patterns with 0 to 9 beats per measure and a choice of quarter notes, eight notes, triplets, triplets omitting the middle note, sixteenth notes, and more. The tempo can be specified in the range of 30 to 252 BPM to accommodate a variety of musical genres.
Designed to make your practicing more enjoyable and efficient, the MA-2 offers features such as Sound Out mode for tuning your instrument while listening to a reference tone and Timer mode, which allows for the metronome to operate for a specified length of time and then automatically stop. A built-in folding stand lets the metronome stand on its own, in an easily visible location. The unit operates up to 400 hours on two fresh AAA batteries.
- Compact and portable metronome for orchestral instruments
- Easily readable display and digital needle
- Helps improve your rhythm and make your instrument practice consistent
- Enhanced volume and crisp sound for easier detection
- Tempo range: 30 to 252 BPM
- 0 to 9 beats time signature with eight types of rhythm
- Choose from three types of tempo settings—Pendulum step, Full step, Tap tempo
- Sound Out mode lets you tune while listening to a reference tone
- Timer mode operates the metronome for a specified length of time and then automatically stops—1 to 120 minutes in 1-minute increments
- Built-in folding stand
- Up to 400 hours of operation on fully charged batteries
- 0 to 9 beats per measure
- Quarter notes
- Eighth notes
- Triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted)
- Sixteenth notes (quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.