This B&H Kit combines the Korg Minilogue XD Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer with a universal sustain pedal, a premium dual 1/4" to dual 1/4" cable, a dual 5-pin to dual 5-pin MIDI cable, and a decksaver cover to create a performance instrument package with full connectivity and protection from the elements.
Korg Minilogue XD Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer with Multi-Engine (4-Voice)
The 4-voice Korg Minilogue XD is Korg's latest polyphonic analog synthesizer that builds upon the success of the Minilogue, Monologue, and Prologue synthesizers and harnesses the most sought after features of each, culminating in one of the most advanced instruments available. By combining multivoice, multitimbre, and Multi Engine technology, the Minilogue XD utilizes a best of feature set from each 'logue product with additional features including a digital multi-engine, digital effects, a feature-rich sequencer, and microtuning, which further expands the possibilities for sound design and performance.
The synthesizer's architecture uses two VCOs multi-engine (VCO3), a 12 dB/octave filter, two envelopes, a VCA, and an LFO. The multi-engine is equipped with three sound generation devices including a noise generator, a variable phase modulation (VMP/FM) generator, and a user oscillator, which allows you to load your own oscillator programs including custom wavetables via a free editor/librarian. The two-pole, low-pass filter with enhanced sharpness adds drive with powerful distortion, as well as a key-track switch. Its sound covers almost every sonic possibility: fat basses, powerful leads, and the lush pads that you expect from a polyphonic synthesizer.
Additional features include four voice modes, a powerful arpeggiator, a 16-step sequencer with step, real-time, & motion recording, and a 32-bit digital effects engine, which provides three simultaneous effects including modulation, reverb, and delay. The 37-note slim-key keyboard and assignable joystick provide remarkable touch and feel for inspired performances, while the OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes in real-time. The Korg Minilogue XD ships with a power adapter.
- 4-voice analog synthesizer circuit
- 37-note slim-key keyboard with velocity sensitivity
- Digital multi-engine equipped with three modes: Noise, VPM, and User
- High-quality 32-bit digital effects (modulation, reverb, and delay)
- Open source software that can be customized by the user
- Bi-timbre support
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer (step record, real-time record, motion record)
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs (200 factory & 300 user)
- OLED oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions
- The multi-engine is provided as VCO3, adding digital waveforms and FM via three different sound engines, which can be combined with the analog VCOs to expand Prologue’s sonic potential far beyond that of a traditional analog synthesizer
- Noise Generator: Four types of noise generators create percussive sounds or sound effects. Experience how digital filtering can produce direct changes in the color of the noise
- VPM Oscillator: The VPM (Variable Phase Modulation) / FM oscillator offers a metallic and sharp sound with complex overtones. With 16 types of oscillator and the Shape knob, you’ll have access to complex sound design possibilities
- User Oscillator: Load oscillator programs of your own creation. Sixteen slots are provided, and one type of morphing wavetable oscillator is built-in as a preset
- Four Voice Modes
- Poly: Operates as a poly synth with up to 4 voices. Turn the Voice Mode Depth knob to switch to Duo mode, in which the instrument operates with up to 4 voices
- Unison: Operates as an all-unison mono synth. Turn Voice Mode Depth knob to deepen detune
- Chord: Play chords using one to four voices
- Arp / Latch:
- Arp: Provides an arpeggiator with up to four voices that can also be used while the sequencer is running
- Latch: Switches latch on or off
- 32-bit floating point DSP processing
- Add finishing touches to sound design platform
- Three Types of Effects: Modulation, reverb, delay
- Can be used simultaneously
- User effect slots allow you to load your own custom effect programs
- The program sort function lets you instantly change the sorting order of the 500 programs
- Eight Program Sort Methods
- Prog Num: Sort by program number
- Category: Sort by program category
- Alphabetical: Sort programs alphabetically
- Like: Sort by programs that you liked
- Frequent: Sort by how frequently you used the program
- Envelope: Sort by envelope shape
- Random: Sort randomly
- Live Set: Sort programs registered in a live set
- Eight Program Sort Methods
- The powerful arpeggiator opens a world of limitless inspiration. It provides a four-octave range, and six arpeggiator types. From phrases that could not be performed on a keyboard to sequence-like sound designs, the arpeggiator can play a versatile array of roles
- Poly random
- Open source means that the Minilogue XD's development is ongoing. It provides 16 user oscillator slots and 16 user effect slots, and you can use the dedicated librarian software to create your very own oscillators and effect programs and load them into Minilogue XD
Auray FP-S1L Universal Sustain Pedal
The FP-S1L from Auray is a compact, switch-type universal sustain pedal, built with high-quality metal construction. It features switchable polarity, making it compatible with most electronic keyboards that have a 1/4" foot-switch input jack. It is equipped with a nonslip rubber pad on the bottom to keep it in place and it features a 72" cable for comfortable positioning.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.