The Korg OT120 Chromatic Orchestral Tuner is intended for orchestral instruments, precise metering packaged in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. It features a dual-display; an easy-to-see needle-type indicator, and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery life, sound output level, calibration, key and note name. Additional design features include a large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode and soft-touch buttons. Another of the OT120's advantages is its long battery life; 100 hours when running on two AAA batteries. It can also be used with an AC adapter (sold separately). It has a rear-mounted stand that lets the unit stand by itself.
Designed for Function
Tune Orchestral Instruments
Auto and Manual Tuning
Wide Range Reference Tone
Long Battery Life
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.