The bright red and black Korg Pa700 RD Professional Arranger is a velocity-sensitive, 61-key keyboard that is designed for use by both beginners and advanced players for live performance, practice, and karaoke applications. It features a 7" capacitive touchscreen display that provides control over important parameters as well as in-depth editing of your sounds. The Pa700 RD incorporates over 1700 factory sounds including wind instruments, basses, guitars, and a multilayer stereo piano with damper and body resonance, as well as GM/XG sound sets, and over 106 drum kits. Playback is provided via the integrated dual 25W amplifiers that power the two built-in dual-cone speakers.
Two 1/4" microphone inputs allow you to integrate vocals into your performance. Additionally, the left input works as a guitar input and includes three FX processors, 45 factory presets, and 64 user presets. The integrated MP3 player supports the MP3 G format for graphical display of lyrics and images on either the 7" touchscreen or an optional external display via RCA. You can play back MIDI and MP3 files simultaneously while transposing, accelerating, or slowing them down. You can record your performance to the internal 960MB of memory, an optional USB drive, or a microSD card.
The Pa700 RD offers a variety of effects to further shape your sounds, including 148 effect types with three insert FX, four master FX, a master limiter, and 4-band parametric EQ. Korg has incorporated vocal processing from TC-Helicon, which provides up to five FX with 28 factory presets and 64 user presets. The Korg Pa700 RD ships with a music stand and power adapter.
Slim, Powerful, and Easy to Use
- The Pa700 RD is a concept that combines a slim profile with a professional visual motif. The two 25-watt amplifiers drive the two loudspeakers in a bass-reflex enclosure to generate a rich, full-bodied listening experience. The main panel has been optimized to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. Big, bright, and bold, the capacitive TouchView display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read, even under the most demanding lighting environments
- The Pa700 RD relies on KORG’s advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis Xpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1700 ready-to-play sounds. This realistic collection offers a vast gathering of classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments—from techno to folk. Included are two new multi-layer stereo grand pianos (with damper and body resonance), plus electric pianos from the KORG SV-1 Stage Piano
- The digital drawbar organ includes key on/off noises, leakage, and the rotary speaker emulation. In addition, the Pa700 RD has been equipped with new wind instruments, strings, basses—even acoustic and electric guitars. Sounds have been painstakingly captured using methods that allow the finest of details to be accurately reproduced
- Up to 256MB of memory (compressed PCM user memory) is available, so custom sounds can be added easily. The General MIDI (GM) sound bank has been improved for better compatibility with GM files. The Pa700 RD can also load/import KORG, WAV, AIFF, and SoundFont formats, and it can export in WAV or AIFF. Sounds can be fully edited, with up to 24 oscillators for each note
Over 370 Included Styles
- The Pa700 RD delivers over 370 Styles, straight out of the box. Each one is a fully realized musical environment dedicated to creating a particular musical style. With so many to choose from, the Pa700 RD can provide instant access to a vast and robust range of musical genres. Each Style features 4 Fill Ins Break patterns, one for each variation. Using the new Auto Fill function, they can be automatically recalled as you move between the four variations. The Pa700 RD has 1152 locations in which to save your new Styles and settings
- In addition, each Style can be enhanced by using the four Pads. Each Pad can add a one-time or repeating riff, a percussion part, an accent sound, or even a sound effect
- Custom Styles: Thanks to an all-new, built-in Standard MIDI File to Style converter, you can quickly and easily have onboard styles of the latest songs. Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa700 RD, and the built-in converter will easily and quickly turn it into KORG style, while also creating a chord sequence from the song’s chords
- The Pa700 RD includes high-quality effects from the Korg library. Two insert and two master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while one insert and two master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks
- 148 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators, and more
- Connect a dynamic microphone, and adjust parameters such as the EQ, compressor, gate, reverb, and delay to make the vocals sound smooth and studio-produced
- The Vocal Remover will even let you remove the voice from MP3 Songs so you can sing along with them
- Guitar FX algorithms let you add pedal and studio effects to a guitar connected to the dedicated guitar input on the back of the instrument
- High-quality guitar effects from the Korg collection have been selected to add the sound of all-tube amplifiers, realistic distortion, chorus or delay pedals, and studio-quality reverbs
Player / Sequencer
- The Player supports the MP3 G (also known as MP3 Graphics) format for MP3 files in addition to the most popular lyrics formats. This new feature allows backing sequences to play with enriched lyrics and graphics, which can be displayed simultaneously on the on-board TFT display and on an external monitor.
- The Pa700 RD can record your entire performance, allowing you to run a song, play the keyboard, sing along, and everything will be recorded in MP3 format and stored on an external USB device or in the internal memory
- The SongBook is a fully programmable and easily searchable music database
- The SongBook can use styles, MIDI files, or MP3s, and immediately recall settings such as song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, FX settings, easy edit, 4 Keyboard Sets, TC-Helicon presets, master transpose, and more
- The SongBook also includes an updated Set List function, with a convenient panel-button association for fast recall, to make life easier during live gigs
- With the SongBook editor, you can easily view, create, and edit your Korg Pa-series SongBook entries and Set Lists using a Windows-based computer. It can also be synchronized with iOS and Android tablets to become your handy external digital sheet-music reader (third-party software required)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.