Styled in white, the Korg TM-60 is a small device that acts as both a metronome and a tuner. Use it to tune a variety of instruments, and use it as a metronome to practice your timing and feel. You can even use both the metronome and the tuner simultaneously. With Sound Out and Sound Back modes, you can work on your internal ear training by matching reference pitches or by tuning sung or played intervals of a selectable reference pitch.
This is an upgrade over the previous model, the TM-50. It offers a display that's approximately 1.3 times larger than the TM-50. Its battery life is also longer. AAA batteries are included.
Key Features at a Glance
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life compared to the Korg TM-50, the previous model
- Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function
- The two functions can be used simultaneously
- Display allows tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly
- A wide detection range of C1 to C8 supports a broad range of instruments
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode for training your ear
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute
- Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Further improvements over TM-50 in ease of use, including stand and battery compartment cover
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.