The 503 Power from Lindell Audio is an aluminum chassis for hosting and powering up to three, 500 series modules. Delivered at an extremely attractive price point, the housing dispenses with any unnecessary frills while still delivering a fully professional product.
The unit itself has a universal power supply that in turn delivers a total of 2.4 amps of power to the modules. Overload and short circuit protection is offered, as are gold-plated Neutrik XLR input and output connectors. And for travelling from gig to gig, a neoprene bag is included for protection.
- Aluminum chassis for hosting up to three 500 series modules
- Supplies 2.4A total power to the modules
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Neoprene gig bag for use during transportation
- Internal universal power supply
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.