The 506 Power MKII from Lindell Audio is a compact yet rugged six-slot chassis for 500 series modules. The unit includes an external no-noise power supply that delivers the perfect amount of power to run your modules with crystal clear sound. Its lightweight aluminum chassis has a small footprint and can be used in any studio.
The 506 Power gives you exactly what you need to get your studio up and running. Featuring D-Sub 25-pin connectors for inputs and outputs, and six gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs, the 506 Power chassis allows you to arrange your preamps, EQs, and effects in any order, quickly and easily. A protective neoprene bag is also included.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.