Designed to fulfill the demand for a bright, compact, tour-worthy moving head, the Martin ERA 600 Performance combines a feature-loaded, rugged, yet cost-efficient profile for entertainment and rental applications.
It features a highly efficient 550W white LED engine that produces a bright, sharp 6,500K image projection with a flat field. Additional benefits include 1:8 zoom, electronic dimming and strobe, full CMY color mixing and separate color wheel, variable color temperature control, animation wheel, iris for beam adjustment and fixed and rotating gobo wheels, loaded with user-favorite gobos from the renowned Martin MAC range that include a wide variety of effects, especially when combined with the two included rotating prisms and soft frost filter.
The ERA 600 Performance includes a full curtain framing system which offers lighting designers a high degree of flexibility to achieve precise looks on stage.
Perfect for larger stage and live productions, the Martin ERA 600 Performance is ideal for a long list of scenarios, requiring a bright, yet truly versatile LED profile that offers near limitless design and usage potential.
- Bright 550 watt / 6,500K LED light source
- 19,000 lumen output
- Crisp optics with flat field
- 1:8 Fast zoom
- CMY color mixing - Vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors matching the MAC range
- Linear CTO – Daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- 7-slot color wheel –for added color choice and split color effects
- Full Curtain Framing blades with +/- 60° rotation of entire system for flexible shape generation
- 7 rotating/indexing gobos – All renowned Martin glass gobos
- 8 static gobos for great morphing effects
- Animation wheel with continuous bi-directional rotation
- Two prisms - 4-facet and linear – rotation and index control for dynamic effects
- Heavy frost – A light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge.
- Compact and low weight design
- Electronic shutter effect: Strobe effect, pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%, four dimming curve options
- Color mixing: CMY, independently variable 0-100%
- Color temperature control: Variable 6500 - 2700 K
- Color wheel: 7 color filters plus open
- Gobo animation: Animation wheel, indexing, continuous rotation with variable speed and direction
- Rotating gobo wheel: gobos plus open, wheel rotation, gobo rotation, indexing and shake
- Static gobo wheel: 8 gobos plus open, wheel indexing, rotation and shake
- Iris: 0-100%
- Zoom: Motorized
- Focus: Motorized
- Framing: Rotatable framing module, +/-60°, with 4 individually controllable full framing blades with variable angle and position.
- Prism: 2 rotating/indexing prisms (4-facet circular prism and 6-facet linear)
- Frost: Heavy Frost - for wash effects
- Pan: 540°, coarse & fine control and speed
- Tilt: 260°, coarse & fine control and speed
- Front lens diameter: 120 mm
- Zoom range: 6° - 45°
- Light source: 550W LED engine
- Minimum LED lifetime: 20000 hours (to >70% luminous output)
- Length: 416 mm (16.4in.)
- Width: 290 mm (11.4in.)
- Height: 734 mm (28.9in.)
- Weight: 30.0 kg (66.1lbs)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.