This electronic download of the 4020 Retro EQ Native v6 from McDSP is a 4-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency (LF) bands are shelving EQs, with two additional high-mid and low-mid frequency parametric EQ bands. All EQ bands operate on a gain dependent variable Q system for a vintage smooth sound.
The HF and LF filters use a split-octave design that provides a 12 dB/octave slope near the selected frequency, with a maximum slope of 24 dB/octave. The plug-in uses an output stage topology designed to eliminate digital clipping at any output level and produce a smoother distortion characteristic.
The Native plug-in provides AAX-Native for use with Pro Tools, but also includes Audio Suite, Audio Units and VST versions for use with other DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Cubase, and Ableton Live.
4020 Retro EQ
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Variable slope filtering
- Variable Q/slope shelving and parametric EQ
- Anti-Clip output stage topology
- Analog saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.