The Mojave MA-200SN is a large-diaphragm, vacuum tube condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern. Utilizing hand-selected 3-micron capsules, high-quality Jensen audio transformers and military-grade JAN 5840 vacuum tubes, the MA-200SN condenser mic performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best-loved classic condenser microphones. The power supply for the MA-200SN condenser mic can be set for 115V and 230V, 50Hz or 60Hz, through an internal switch (100V is also available).
The MA-200SN was born to a lineage of fine microphone designs by David Royer, one of an elite group of microphone designers who know that music and sound are inseparable from electronic design. The MA-200SN gives warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments, with none of the shrillness and high frequency distortion artifacts that are often encountered with modern condenser microphones. Each Mojave MA-200SN microphone, power supply and cable set is burned in for 24 hours, carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case-within-a-case.
- Hand-selected 3-micron capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military grade JAN 5840 vacuum tube
- Internal switchable power supply voltage
- Ultra clean signal path
- Satin nickel finish
- Use anywhere you would use an expensive, large diaphragm tube microphone:
- Acoustic instruments
- Drum overheads, drum rooms
- Orchestral recording
- Choral recording
- Transducer Type: Externally excited capacitor type
- Diaphragm: 1" diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-microns
- Polar Response: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz, ±3dB
- Sensitivity: -37dB re 1V/pa
- Maximum Spl: 120dB
- Distortion: head amp only, <1% @117dB SPL, <3% @ 125dB SPL
- Self Noise: 14db nominal, not to exceed 16db (A Weighted)
- Impedance: 200 ohms, balanced using an output transformer
- Vacuum Tube: 5840 - pentode tube wired for triode operation
- Power Requirements: 100-120VAC; 220-240VAC, 50 or 60 Hz. Power consumption approx. 10 watts.
- Carrying case with microphone, power supply, shock mount and cables: 13 lb.
- Microphone: 7-5/8" X 2", 1 lb.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.