The USM 69 i is a one-point stereo microphone for all coincident stereo techniques such as XY, MS, and Blumlein. Each of the two large diaphragm capsule systems has its own pattern selector with 5 positions; the upper system can be rotated over a range of 270°. The USM 69 i can also be used in mono with two directional characteristics simultaneously.
- Stereo microphone for XY and MS stereophony
- Two large diaphragm capsules with separate pattern selection
- Five polar patterns
- Upper capsule rotates against the lower capsule over 270°
- Very low self-noise
Stereo microphone with two multi-pattern K 67 capsules
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.