The TLM 193 is a reference class studio microphone for project studios and all applications that do not require selectable polar patterns. The TLM 193 is a switchless design with a fixed cardioid pattern and a remarkably even frequency response. This makes it extremely easy to use: Just aim it at the source and press record.
- Very easy to use, even for novices
- Uncompromised Neumann quality for small studios
- Large diaphragm capsule with cardioid pattern
- Even frequency response on- and off-axis
- Transformerless circuitry with high SPL capability
- Extremely low self-noise
Cardioid mic with K 89 capsule, includes SG 1 and woodbox
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.