The KK 183 is a diffuse-field equalized pressure transducer with a free-field treble boost (approx. 7 dB at 10 kHz). The frequency response in the diffuse sound field is flat up to 10 kHz.
- Directional characteristic: omni (diffuse-field equalized)
- Part of the modular microphone system KM A/D
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Omnidirectional capsule head, diffuse field equalized, capsule woodbox, nickel. Compatible with KM A (analog) or KM D (digital) output stages.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.