OUTPUT STAGE KM A / KM A NX
The KM A analog output stage with P48 phantom power has a switch for pre-attenuation of 10 dB. The microphones can thus handle levels of up to 152 dB (depending on the capsule type).
The dimensions (diameter 22 mm, length 93 mm) of the analog KM A and digital KM D output stages are identical. As a result, all accessories can be used in combination with both output stages.
Upon request, a mechanical adapter AR 100 KA can be supplied to adapt microphone capsules of the KM 100 system (AK series) to the KM A and KM D output stages.Analog output stage for use with KK capsules
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.