New Accusonus ERA-D de-noising Software AU VST VST3 AAX Native RTAS eDelivery
Digital Delivery: After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Non-Returnable Item. Download Emailed Globally.
ERA-D is for post-production professionals and dialogue editors that want the fastest route to audio denoising and dereverberation with world class results.
If you are looking for the right set of algorithms in an easy to use interface, we’ve got you covered. ERA-D focuses on just 2 things and does them EXCEPTIONALLY well. If you need deep and sophisticated denoise and dereverberation processing, ERA-D is the right tool for you.
How is ERA-D different from other tools on the market?
1. Dual channel mode
Use your boom mic to improve the audio repair quality on your talent/lavalier mic. And use any secondary microphone to improve the audio repair quality on your primary microphone. With this feature you will repair difficult recordings that are irreparable with standard market tools. The dual channel mode can also be used for reducing noise or reverb in stereo recordings without messing with their stereo image.
2. Intelligent denoise and dereverberation processing
In the real world, noise and reverb happen at the same time and interact with each other. ERA-D knows this and uses reverberation suppression algorithms while denoising for better quality audio repair.
Other ERA-D features:
- Surgical spectral band processing
- Real time spectrum analyzer of input/output signal, noise/reverb estimations
- Advanced settings for all algorithms
- Artifact control, including a unique impulsive signal mode
- Patented processing engine
- Reduce both noise and reverb simultaneously, taking also into account their natural interaction
- Dual mode
- Use the sound from your secondary microphones to improve the enhancement quality in your primary microphone
- Automatic de-noise and de-reverb
- Obtain the estimation of noise and/or reverb adaptively, without the need to provide noise or reverb profiles
- Multiple signal path options
- Take advantage of an unprecedented flexibility of internal signal routing.
- Fast and easy workflow
- Reduce unwanted noise and reverb quickly and efficiently, using the two main knobs
- Simple or advanced mode
- Achieve quick professional results or focus on exhaustive details
- Version 10.9.0 or later
- Formats: AU (32/64 bit), VST (32/64 bit), VST3 (32/64 bit), AAX Native (64 bit), RTAS (32 bit)
- Note that currently Wavelab, Audition and Soundforge are not supported on Mac systems.
- Version 7 SP1 or later (32/64 bit)
- Formats: VST (32/64 bit), VST3 (32/64 bit), AAX Native (64 bit), RTAS (32 bit)
- Note that currently Audacity is not supported on Windows systems.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose. If you have questions, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.