AcousticSamples JBass Fender Jazz Bass Guitar UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
New AcousticSamples JBass Fender Jazz Bass Guitar UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
JBass is a four strings american Fender Custom shop Jazz bass with flatwound strings.
The first Jazz Bass was made in 1960. It was made to accompany Fender's new guitar at the time, the Jazzmaster. The neck on the Jazz Bass were longer and narrower than any of Fender's previous models. This new design was intended to mimic the feel of the stand-up bass. Even the new mid tones that the guitars could produce were made with jazz musicians in mind. The sound of the Fender Jazz Bass has been fundamental in the development of signature sounds in certain musical genres, such as funk, disco, reggae, blues, heavy metal and jazz fusion and is now used in almost any genre.
JBass comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits. If you want to use our products in osx 10.5, please contact us, you will need UVI Workstation v2.1.8 and earlier versions of the UFS files.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use our products in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
- 1.72Gb, 2500 samples.
- 6 Velocity layers for the sustain (two round robins, so 12 samples per note).
- 15 Velocities for the release.
- Hammer on samples.
- Pick, muted and mic muted samples.
- String noises played randomly.
- Harmonics, ghost notes, string hits samples.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.
Once your order is complete, you will be provided with a serial number.
iLok or computer based
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. All of our libraries are protected with the iLok system, and you can use our libraries with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with our products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from at ilok's website and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.
The UVI Workstation works as Standalone, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, AAX and MAS on Mac and as standalone, VST, AAX, or RTAS on windows in both x32 and x64.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC
- Operate in full 64 bits on Mac / PC
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan ...
- Unlimited parts
- Up to 64 MIDI channels
- Disk streaming
- Multiple separate outputs
- MIDI learn
- Expert mode
- Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible
- Unlimited FX
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time
- Latch mode
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB of RAM
- MAC OS X 10.6 or higher (if you have 10.5 and want to use our products, please contact us to get an earlier version of UVI Workstation (2.1.8) and of the UFS files).
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
- Core duo or faster
- 1 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or higher version, Windows 8 and 8.1
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).