AcousticSamples Petit Piano 50 Keys Kids Piano UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
New AcousticSamples Petit Piano 50 Keys Kids Piano UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
Petit Piano is a small 50 keys children piano.
This piano is manufactured by a french piano manufacturer called "Klein" and this is the only "Childrens" piano of this size. It features a real wooden keyboard and a 2 string system which makes it sound close to a full sized upright piano and not like a toy.
It is a small piano, but we still wanted to make it as realistic as possible, so we added our top piano features like sympathetic resonances, true pedal action, or really accurate release samples to get great sounding staccatos.
We recorded 6 velocity layers as well as key noises, resonances, release samples, pedal noises, etc… and you can control every bit of it using the interface.
Petit Piano comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits. If you want to use our products in osx 10.5, please contact us, you will need UVI Workstation v2.1.8 and earlier versions of the UFS files.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use our products in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
- 1.29GB, 859 samples.
- 6 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 6 Velocities for the release.
- Pedal and key noises.
- Pedal down resonances.
- Sympathetic resonances.
- True pedal action.
- Access to impulse response list.
- Tone control.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.
Once your order is complete, you will be provided with a serial number.
iLok or computer based
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. All of our libraries are protected with the iLok system, and you can use our libraries with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with our products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from here: https://www.ilok.com/ilm.html and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.
The UVI Workstation works as Standalone, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, AAX and MAS on Mac and as standalone, VST, AAX, or RTAS on windows in both x32 and x64.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC
- Operate in full 64 bits on Mac / PC
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan ...
- Unlimited parts
- Up to 64 MIDI channels
- Disk streaming
- Multiple separate outputs
- MIDI learn
- Expert mode
- Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible
- Unlimited FX
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time
- Latch mode
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB of RAM
- MAC OS X 10.6 or higher (if you have 10.5 and want to use our products, please contact us to get an earlier version of UVI Workstation (2.1.8) and of the UFS files).
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
- Core duo or faster
- 1 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or higher version, Windows 8 and 8.1
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).