AcousticSamples Small Drum Kits UVI Format VST AAX AU Mac PC Software
New AcousticSamples Small Drum Kits UVI Format VST AAX AU Mac PC Software
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
- kitA:149Mb 331 samples, kitB 61Mb 199 samples, kitC:295Mb 288 samples, DrumysM:363Mb 537 samples.
- Round Robins (4 for Kit A,C and DrumysM and 2 for Kit B).
- Up to 10 velocity layers depending on the kit.
- Detailed instruments with the most common strokes, each one is easy to play.
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key from the interface in two different ways.You can even assign multiple elements to the same key.
- Custom mix, you can change the volume of each element separately.
- Mappings presets: GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT (NDK) or default one.
- cc# controlled Hihat with different openess and automatic closing sound.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
The UVI Workstation works as Standalone, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, AAX and MAS on Mac and as standalone, VST, AAX, or RTAS on windows in both x32 and x64.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC
- Operate in full 64 bits on Mac / PC
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan ...
- Unlimited parts
- Up to 64 MIDI channels
- Disk streaming
- Multiple separate outputs
- MIDI learn
- Expert mode
- Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible
- Unlimited FX
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time
- Latch mode
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
2 GB of RAM
MAC OS X 10.6 or higher (if you have 10.5 and want to use our products, please contact us to get an earlier version of UVI Workstation (2.1.8) and of the UFS files).
Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
Core duo or faster
1 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or higher version, Windows 8 and 8.1
Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).