AcousticSamples StarDrums Tama Star Drum Kit UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
New AcousticSamples StarDrums Tama Star Drum Kit UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
- 20ʼ Bass Drum
- 14ʼ Snare
- 10ʼ Hi Tom
- 12ʼ Mid Tom
- 16ʼ Low Tom
- 14ʼ Zildjian crash
- 10ʼ Zildjian splash
- 14ʼ ZilJan Hihat
- 20ʼ Kashian Ride
- 2087 samples (for each version), 2.88 Gb of samples.
- 3 microphone positions for each drum that you can mix and/or disable from the interface.
- up to 25 velocity layers per element.
- 8 round robins for snares, hihat and rides, 2 round robins for the other elements..
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key simply by pressing a key and assigning a sample.
- Mappings presets: GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT (NDK) or default one.
- Stereo and Multi-output versions to make the mixing possibilities even easier.
- Raw and Processed versions to get two very different sounds.
- Hihat with 5 levels on openess and triggering from one key depending on a controller value (any controller) and automatic closing sound.
- Playable instrument, right hand and left hand mappings.
- Detailed snares, 4 different hit positions for the 14' snare.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
The UVI Workstation works as Standalone, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, AAX and MAS on Mac and as standalone, VST, AAX, or RTAS on windows in both x32 and x64.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC
- Operate in full 64 bits on Mac / PC
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan ...
- Unlimited parts
- Up to 64 MIDI channels
- Disk streaming
- Multiple separate outputs
- MIDI learn
- Expert mode
- Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible
- Unlimited FX
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time
- Latch mode
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
2 GB of RAM
MAC OS X 10.6 or higher (if you have 10.5 and want to use our products, please contact us to get an earlier version of UVI Workstation (2.1.8) and of the UFS files).
Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
Core duo or faster
1 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or higher version, Windows 8 and 8.1
Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).