AcousticSamples Telematic V2 Fender Telecaster UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
New AcousticSamples Telematic V2 Fender Telecaster UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
The Telematic V2 is a deeply sampled Fender Telecaster.
We recorded both pickup separately to give you access to the variety of sounds of this famous guitar model.
We sampled it very deeply, all frets of all strings with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, and other articulations. All of these details allow us to reproduce the real playing of a guitar player, and easily.
There are basically 4 modes, the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or picking very easily, the patterns mode that does all of the strumming or picking for you and the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preferred midi guitar controller.
Since many users already own the Telematic V1, we kept the patches and functions and just added the V2 as a separate patch.
Telematic V2 comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later)
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits. If you want to use our products in osx 10.5, please contact us, you will need UVI Workstation v2.1.8 and earlier versions of the UFS files.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use our products in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
- 8.28Gb, 9562 samples.
- Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords) and complete control of all its parameters.
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons pull offs and slides.
- Natural hand placement simulation.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain up.
- 5 velocity layers for the sustain down.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain up retriggered.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain down retriggered.
- 10 release samples per note.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Cabinet simulation.
- Multieffect chain (expandable in the FX tab).
- Control over the different pickups.
- Advanced bend control.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
- and more...
Once your order is complete, you will be provided with a serial number.
iLok or computer based
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. All of our libraries are protected with the iLok system, and you can use our libraries with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with our products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from at ilok's website and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.
The UVI Workstation works as Standalone, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, AAX and MAS on Mac and as standalone, VST, AAX, or RTAS on windows in both x32 and x64.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC
- Operate in full 64 bits on Mac / PC
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan ...
- Unlimited parts
- Up to 64 MIDI channels
- Disk streaming
- Multiple separate outputs
- MIDI learn
- Expert mode
- Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible
- Unlimited FX
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time
- Latch mode
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB of RAM
- MAC OS X 10.6 or higher (if you have 10.5 and want to use our products, please contact us to get an earlier version of UVI Workstation (2.1.8) and of the UFS files).
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
- Core duo or faster
- 1 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or higher version, Windows 8 and 8.1
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).