The A4V is a two-way speaker incorporating a 4-inch long-throw woofer made from the same Multi-Layer Mineral (MLM) fibers as other A Series speakers plus the classic X-ART tweeter. Onboard DSP-based tuning capabilities let you easily dial in the perfect sound for your space.
With a frequency range of 52 Hz to 45 kHz, the A4V can accommodate a broad spectrum of audio applications—from producing podcasts to mixing string quartets—and will fit well within immersive and 3D setups.
German Handmade Precision X-ART Tweeter with rotatable HPS waveguide
- 4'' Woofer (Multi-Layer Mineral)
- Cumulated Amp. Power Peak: 130 W
- Frequency Response @ -6 dB: 52 Hz - 45 kHz
- Maximum SPL per speaker at 1 m: 100 dB SPL
ADAM AUDIO SUB8
The Sub8 is a small yet powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any nearfield monitoring system down to 30Hz.
It houses a robust 8.5″ woofer with a 1.5″ voice coil driven by a 160W ICE power amplifier. This amp combines low heat generation with high performance to handle maximum power levels, even during long mix sessions.
The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor input level and crossover frequency settings. These settings can also be controlled via the included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
The Sub8 is designed for smaller rooms up to 20 square meters. It is an ideal match for the ADAM Audio A Series and the S2V nearfield monitors.
- 8.5“ Subwoofer (paper)
- Amp. Power RMS / Music: 160 W / 240 W
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: ≥110 db
- Remote Control
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.