The Solecis SDX is a family of small digital AV switchers. The 5x1 4K Multi-Format Solecis is a 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) capable solution that provides five user connection points and includes simplified local control which routes the selected signal to both a DXLink and HDMI output. This provides a low cost solution that combines a DXLink Transmitter and digital switcher into a single small form factor device that is commonly used at a table.
Solecis Digital Switchers are ideal for use in huddle spaces or small classrooms to provide simple switching for multiple sources. In larger rooms with multiple work spaces, a Solecis at each table or desk allows users to share content with the work group or the entire room. In even larger integrated environments Solecis digital switchers can provide easy to use source point switching and distance transmission over DXLink to an Enova DVX or DGX for hub-style building or campus-wide distribution.
- 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) Support – Experience high-quality video resolution for 4K devices
- Multiple Video, Audio and Ethernet Connections – All the connections you need at the conference table including audio, video, control and network access
- Switch Inputs Without the Need for a Central Controller – Provides low cost solution for huddle spaces and classrooms
- Works with HydraPort Single Button or Keypad Modules – Provides an elegant installation in a table or lectern
- Built-in Support for AxLink Keypads – Forwards keypad commands to a central controller over Ethernet eliminating the need for a separate AxLink cable run
|Audio Video Switching
|5x1 (dual) audio/video switching, any of 5 inputs can be routed to the HDMI and DXLink output simultaneously
|(2) HD15; supports RGBHV, (3) HDMI; supports HDMI/HDCP
|(1) HDMI; supports HDMI/HDCP, (1) DXLink; supports digital video, audio, Ethernet, and bi-directional control
|4K Resolution Support
|3840 x 2160p @ 24/25/30 Hz, 4096 x 2160p @ 24/25/30 Hz, 3840 x 2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0, 4096 x 2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0
|Audio Format Support
|Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, 2 CH through 8 CH L-PCM; Dolby Digital and DTS support up to 48kHz, 5.1 channels
|(4) HDMI connections support digital audio
|AxLink Keypad Port
|(1), 4-pin 3.5 mm captive-wire connector, provides data and power to up to 2 external AxLink Keypads
|(3) RJ-45, 10/100 Port provides TCP/IP communication; an Auto MDI/MDI-X enabled port which allows use of either straight-through or crossover Ethernet cables. The Ethernet Port LEDs show communication activity, connection status, speeds and mode info
|1 11/16" x 10" x 7" (42.16 mm x 253.8 mm x 177.8 mm)
|Compatible AMX Enova DVX/DGX and DXLink Products
|Enova DGX 800/1600/3200/6400 Digital Media Switchers with DGX-I-DXL-4K DGX DXLink Twisted Pair 4K Input Board installed, DX-RX-4K, DXLink 4K HDMI Receiver Module as a point-to-point solution
|MyTurn Source Selection
|Use in conjunction with MyTurn Source Selector Buttons installed onto HDMI/VGA cables at a source device and a MyTurn Source Selector Receiver that triggers switching. A HydraPort 2-Button Keypad Module can trigger a switch for multiple connections.