Audified DW Drum Enhancer Virtual Effect Audio Plugin Mac/PC VST AAX AU
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
DW Drum Enhancer is not just one effect. It has got several EQs and compressors inside. By dialing the drum type the plug-in automatically chooses appropriate gate and compressor model and sets the 3-band EQ's frequencies to ideal values. Five types of valve saturation will give your drum tracks the real-life feel.
Usually, you would need several plug-ins to gate, compress and EQ your drums as you desire. It's hard to find the right match of the processors, needless to say, you have to care about levels between the plug-ins and other annoying facts like tuning your sound in several windows at the same time.
With DW Drum Enhancer, all these troubles are gone. One click sets up your system and the only thing you have to care about is the fine tuning and gentle saturation of your sound. You save your time and insert slots and CPU power.
The fastest way to get to the desired drum sound is to use the DWDE presets. Those were carefully prepared in DW studios by professionals that specialize in drum recording on daily basis. It would be hard to find someone who's ever recorded more drum hits.
The intelligent and tweak-able Gate helps to remove the unwanted signal from the recorded material. The compressor type, knee and times depend on the drum type selection. The chance to use parallel compression gives you endless sonic options.
Don't search for the EQ sweet spots. The DWDE EQ was precisely designed by the DW engineers. The knob's frequencies, Q's and high/low pass behavior depends on the drum type you dial in the selector section. The Pre and Post positions are standard.
Five types of true valve saturation add the drum sounds colour, warmth and special character. The section is based on Audified precise circuit modeling technology.
- P - Presence – a higher amount of signal on mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V - Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B - Brown – has an almost flat response with only light high frequencies rolling off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W - White – has a higher amount of signal on higher frequencies and a balanced ratio between the even and odd harmonics.
- L - LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies. We make our plug-ins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.