Audionamix Xtrax Stems 2 Separate Mixed Music to Drums/Vocals Mac PC - Annual License
Audionamix Xtrax Stems 2 Separate Mixed Music to Drums/Vocals Mac PC Plug-in
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
Smarter, Faster, Cleaner Stems. Same Low Price.
One Song In. Three Stems Out.
Powered by brand new artificial intelligence algorithms, XTRAX STEMS 2 offers faster, cleaner stem separations, backing tracks and a cappellas at the same low price. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to separate any song into its vocal, drum, and remaining music components for easy sampling, remixing and unmatched control during live sets.
The new Advanced algorithm is 30% faster and dramatically improves separation quality when creating backing tracks and when separating lead, background, and harmony vocals into a single stem. Improved, high fidelity drum processing increases the quality of drum stems and reduces drum interference in both vocal and music stems. Fine-tune and optimize separations using the new, real-time Separation Balance feature. Use presets optimized for creating a cappella, drum, and backing tracks or create a custom balance using the fully-adjustable matrix.
- New! 30% Faster Advanced algorithm
- New! High fidelity drum separation processing
- New! Fully-adjustable, real-time Separation Balance matrix with presets
- Automatic 3 part separation – vocals, drums, remaining music
- Create and export a new volume and pan mix
- Export separations as individual wav stems or in Native Instruments’ STEMS file format
- Works on mono and stereo files up to 96 kHz / 32 bits
- Windows 7 SP1 – Windows 10
- macOS 10.12 – 10.14
- Requires High Speed Internet Connection
- 8GB RAM Recommended for Optimal Performance
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose. If you have questions, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.