When you need a balance of analog and digital I/O, with the option for expansion, 8x8x8 is the perfect choice for music and audio post. It offers 8 channels of analog I/O, 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O, 8 channels of TDIF I/O, and 8 channels of ADAT (S/MUX) I/O. It also comes with 2 additional channels of AES/EBU I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O, and 8 additional channels of ADAT I/O. Plus, you can customize your I/O further with one empty bay for expansion play.
The HD I/O 8x8x8 Analog from Avid is a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that is designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools HD systems. Available in three different configurations, this version provides eight analog inputs and outputs, with an additional 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O, or 8 channels of TDIF I/O, or 8 channels of ADAT Lightpipe.
Although it bears a physical resemblance to previous interfaces, the HD I/O has been completely redesigned with high quality converters and premium input and output circuitry. The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and routing right from the Pro Tools software interface. Sample rate conversion is available on the digital card.
The Digital I/O card contains connectors for eight channels each of AES/EBU I/O, TDIF I/O, and optical (ADAT) I/O. Only one digital format can be used at a time. A single card slot is available for further expansion.
• 8 input/8 output analog audio interface with full Pro Tools¦HD integration for complete input, output and routing control
• 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O in addition to the 2 fixed channels of AES/EBU available on the chassis
• Stereo AES/EBU, stereo S/PDIF and 8 channels of ADAT digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
• Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
• Open card slot for additional customization
• Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a built-in soft-knee limiter
• Dedicated Wordclock and Loop Sync I/O
• 32, 4-segment metering LEDs for accurate level monitoring
• Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
• Connects to Pro Tools HD through a DigiLink Mini connection
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.