BAE Audio 1073MPL 500-Series Microphone Preamp Module
Please allow 10-12 business days from the time of your confirmed payment for this Drop-Ship order from the manufacturer to process. These items are individually built by hand with great attention to Detail and Quality. Due to current supply and shipment restrictions during these unpredictable times, it can take up to 12 days to ship at this point. Thank you for your patience, and don't worry - BAE is well worth the wait!
New BAE 1073MPL - 500 Series Mic Pre-Amp Class A Rich Harmonically Carnhill
This is the 500 Series version of the 1073MP (a mic pre-amp version of the 1073 equaliser) having the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids.
Two selectable impedances makes the 1073MPL work well with a variety of microphones.
As a coloured and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MPL maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 500 series module.
- Original Marconi knobs.
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms.
- Line level capability for extra versatility as a line preamp.
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth.
- Same Carnhill St Ives transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for.
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
Line Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
0 to 71 dB