BAE Audio 1023L 1023 L Equalizer EQ 500-Series Module Carnhill Transformers
Please allow 10-12 business days from the time of your confirmed payment for this Drop-Ship order from the manufacturer to process. These items are individually built by hand with great attention to Detail and Quality. Due to current supply and shipment restrictions during these unpredictable times, it can take up to 12 days to ship at this point. Thank you for your patience, and don't worry - BAE is well worth the wait!
New BAE Audio 1023L 1023 L Equalizer EQ 500-Series Module Carnhill Transformers
The 1023L — based on the classic 1023 — takes the preamp and EQ from the 1073 and expands upon it with significantly more frequency options in the high and mid sections, even allowing users to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap.
The 1023L is completely handwired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers. It has the exact same mic/line preamp as the 1073, but with significantly more frequencies in the mid and high sections.
Aside from simply offering more frequency settings to play with, these expanded EQ sections also allow you to play the mid bell curve directly against the high and low shelves where they overlap. This capability opens the tone shaping possibilities in very interesting and musical ways.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz.
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equaliser on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- 3 Band Equaliser
- HF: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz,12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
- LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- MF: +/-18dB +/-12dB or +/-18dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 160Hz, 270Hz, 360Hz, 510Hz, 700Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz, 7.2kHz, 8.2kHz, 10kHz
- High Pass Filter - 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance - ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance - 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance - ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance - 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio - 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level - +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements - 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB - 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise - -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual bundle item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.