BAE Audio 1066DL 500-Series Microphone Preamp/EQ Module
Please allow 10-12 business days from the time of your confirmed payment for this Drop-Ship order from the manufacturer to process. These items are individually built by hand with great attention to Detail and Quality. Due to current supply and shipment restrictions during these unpredictable times, it can take up to 12 days to ship at this point. Thank you for your patience, and don't worry - BAE is well worth the wait!
BAE Audio 1066DL 1066 DL Equalizer EQ 500-Series Module Studio Recording
The 1066DL is based on the classic 1066, which features the same mic-line pre-amplification stage as the 1073, but features different frequency selections in its EQ for a whole new sonic palette. The available frequencies on the 1066 are especially well suited to guitar applications because of its unique midrange.
The 1066DL is completely hand-wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers and has the same mic-line pre-amp as the 1073, with the exception that the 1066DL adds a few different frequencies to your pallet.
This unit is popular among guitarists for having a unique mid-range. The original 1066 only had a 10k shelving but this unit offers additional frequencies: 10k Hz,12k Hz,16k Hz, 20k Hz and 24k Hz.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 10kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz.
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz &220Hz.
- Mid Range: +/-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz.
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off
- Phase Button: 180°
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- 3 Band Equaliser
- HF:+/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz,12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
- LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- MF: +/-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
- High Pass Filter - 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- Mic Input Impedance - ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance - 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance - ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance - 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio - 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level - +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements - 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB - 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise - -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth