BAE Audio 1073D 500-Series Mic/Line Preamp/EQ Module
Please allow 10-12 business days from the time of your confirmed payment for this Drop-Ship order from the manufacturer to process. These items are individually built by hand with great attention to Detail and Quality. Due to current supply and shipment restrictions during these unpredictable times, it can take up to 12 days to ship at this point. Thank you for your patience, and don't worry - BAE is well worth the wait!
BAE Audio 1073D 1073 D Module for 500 Series Mic Pre/EQ Microphone Preamp EQ
The 1073D (Deluxe) is essentially a 1073 module with extra high frequencies and a direct input for the 500 series market.
Built using the same exact parts as the 10 series module, the 1073D features Carnhill transformers, Elma gold plated switches and Canford wire making this the best sounding Class A mic‐pre EQ module on the block.
- High Frequency: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- Mid Range: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Phase Button: 180°
Because BAE did not want to compromise, the parts are such that they made this a 3-space wide module for optimal quality in contrast to building a smaller rack space version lacking the same premium components.
- Frequency Response - 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- 3 Band Equaliser
- HF: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz, 12kHz and 16kHz
- LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- MF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- High Pass Filter - 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance - ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance - 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance - ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance - 35 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio - 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level - +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements - +/- 16VDC - 120mA
- Gain dB - 0 to 70 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise - -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight - 5 LBS/2.72 KG
- Dimensions in Inches (Module/Rackmount) - 4.5W x 5.25H x 5.5D