Big Fish Audio ACOU6TICS Software - eDelivery
Big Fish Audio ACOU6TICS Vir2 Virtual Instrument Electric Guitar MAC PC
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
Digital Delivery: After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you will receive an activation code via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Serial Download Software is a Non-Returnable Item. Download Emailed Globally.
Following in the footsteps of Vir2 Instruments' award-winning Electri6ity electric guitar virtual instrument, Acou6tics applies the same advanced technologies to re-imagine the virtual acoustic guitar.
Vir2 has meticulously recorded six different acoustic instruments: a steel-string guitar, twelve-string, nylon string, ukulele, mandolin, and guitalele, and presents them in astonishing detail.
It features both plectrum and finger picking, and Blumlein stereo recordings alongside the piezo pickup perspective.
Thousands of samples across more than a dozen articulations were recorded for each instrument, including sustains, mutes, releases, legatos, hammer-ons and pull-offs, slides, harmonics, and effects.
Acou6tics also features virtual room control with adjustable mic distance and sympathetic resonance plus a collection of 156 unique MIDI files of highly-usable strumming patterns.
Offering 3/4, 6/8, and 4/4 count patterns, these MIDI files are an excellent tool for discovering a starting point for compositions.
This product is compatible with:
- Digital Performer
- Kontakt 5
- Pro Tools 9
- Studio One
• Steel-string (Plectrum & Finger Picked)
• 12-String (Plectrum)
• Nylon String (Finger Picked & Finger Nail Picked)
• Ukulele (Finger Picked & Finger Nail Picked)
• Mandolin (Plectrum)
• Guitalele (Finger Picked & Finger Nail Picked)
• Recorded in Blumlein-Stereo with no phasing issues when mixed down to mono
• Special recording process to minimize the recorded room while keeping the natural tone of the
instrument, leading to an completely dry, yet natural sounding guitar tone
• All guitars are recorded with stereo micing plus additional piezo DI channel
• Between 4000 and 8000 samples per instrument (4GB to 8GB wave files, uncompressed)
• All articulations are available on all strings, all frets
• Sustain (Plectrum Dn, Plectrum Up, Finger, Thumb, Finger Nail Dn, Finger Nail Up)
• Muted (Palm Muted, Hand Muted)
• Legato (Hammer On, Pull Off)
• Slides (Slide Dn 1 & 2 Frets, Slide Up 1 & 2 Frets, Slide In)
• Release (Normal, Buzz, Slide Dn, Pick Mute, Finger Mute, Open String)
• FX (Pick Noises, Body Knocks, Slaps, etc.)
• Virtual room with adjustable mic distance
• Physical correct sympathetic resonance
• Advanced strum engine (fully customizable strum keys, including special keys for transition
strums & open string strums) & picking engine
• Advanced guitar chord detection - almost 25,000 chords are detected and transferred into guitar
chords in real time. Most guitar chords are available in up to fifty different voicings.
• Advanced string and fretboard positioning - the AI chooses the best fitting strings and fretboard
position for you. It takes speed, timing, notes and polyphony into account. Manual overwrite is
possible whenever you need it (by manually choosing a string or a position on the fretboard)
• Advanced guitar noise engine - adds pick, finger and slide noises according to your playing
• Advanced vibrato engine
• 156 unique MIDI files