AcousticsampleS Urban Drums Drum Kit Set for Urban Music Samples Mac PC UVI
New Urban Drums Drum Kit Set for Urban Music Samples Mac PC UVI
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
Urban Drums is a drum kit mixed from various elements, mixed with synthesized drums samples:
- 20' Yamaha Bass Drum
- 13' Tama metalwork piccolo Snare
- 12' Hi Tom
- 16' Floor Tom
- 14' Zildjian medium crash
- 14' Zildjian crash
- 13' Paiste Hihat
- 20' Zildjian jazz Ride
You can adjust:
- The Mapping Presets: we made some presets of the most popular drums formats (GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT) or you can create yours.
- The Midi Learn: you can remap any element to any key quickly by pressing the current key of the element you want to move, clicking on Midi Learn and the pressing the target key.
- The Hihat controller: we implemented an advanced hihat behavior, by default on C#2, the sample triggered will depend on the value of the controller, just like on a real Hihat.
- Overheads: here you can choose wether the overhead microphone position is mono or stereo.
- The Sensitivity will set the minimum volume for velocity 1 and give you access to all the dynamics that you want.
- The Reverb. We use a convolution reverb and you can adjust the amount of reverb applied to the whole drumset.
- 2014 samples, 1.83 Gb of samples.
- 3 microphone positions plus synthesized samples for each drum that you can mix and/or disable from the interface.
- Up to 20 velocity layers per element.
- 4 round robins for each element.
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key simply by pressing a key and assigning a sample.
- Mappings presets: GM, V-DRUMS, IMAP, NSKIT (NDK) or default one.
- Stereo and Multi-output versions to make the mixing possibilities even easier.
- Hihat with 5 levels on openess and triggering from one key depending on a controller value (any controller) and automatic closing sound.
- Playable instrument, right hand and left hand mappings.
- Detailed snares, 4 different hit positions for the snare plus auto roll script.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Version Compressed Download Size
Plug-in/UVI Download includes
Installation Instructions: 1.2 MB
Urban Drums: 2.36 GB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your download product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. Please keep the archive or zip file as a backup.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with Urban Drums. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of Urban Drums from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"AcousticsampleS End User License Agreement:
Please read the terms of the following License Agreement before using any of these audio samples. By using any of these audio samples, you agree to become bound by the terms of the License Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of the License Agreement, do not use any of these audio samples.
You may use these Samples provided on this website, on a royalty-free basis, to create your own original music compositions or audio projects. You may broadcast and/or distribute your own music compositions or audio projects that were created using the Audio Content, however, individual audio loops may not be commercially or otherwise distributed on a standalone basis, nor may they be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound effects or music beds.
No orders will be refundable given the numerical nature of our products. We stay at your disposal for any help or support.
This product is compatible with...
- Digital Performer
- Intel Mac
- MachFive 3
- Studio One