UVI USQ-1 Sounds From 80s UVI 2.6 iLok Mac PC eDelivery
UVI USQ-1 Sounds From 80s UVI 2.6 iLok Mac PC eDelivery
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
The Ensoniq ESQ-1 is a special keyboard at UVI. Used by many on our team, including being a personal favorite of one of our founders, our USQ-1 had to be great. We've leveraged years of experience with this synth and put our hearts into creating a collection of sounds that we're proud of and that we're sure you'll enjoy.
Released in 1986, the Ensoniq ESQ-1 was one of the first affordably priced workstation-class keyboards on the market, combining an 8-voice, multitimbral digital/analog hybrid synthesizer and a featured 8-track sequencer. The ESQ-1's voice architecture allows customization of up to 3 digital oscillators, assignable to any one of 32 waveshapes, followed by a Curtis 4-pole 24dB/oct resonant low-pass analog filter and 15 routable modulation sources. The sound quality of the ESQ-1 is all-at-once digital, warm and unmistakably '80s - a true gem of the time whose sounds still ring with a brilliant depth and character.
USQ-1 offers 268 selectable layers made from over 22,000 samples. To showcase the sonic potential we've included 400 all-new patches including everything from rich bells, strings and leads to thick basses, textured pads and modulating atmospheres. The versatile design of the ESQ-1 allowed us to create both classic sounds that you'd expect from a vintage-era synth and also modern patches utilizing more contemporary sound design techniques. All-in-all these sounds ring with a special "vintage digital” vibe that synths of this era, and the ESQ-1 especially, do so well.
The sounds in USQ-1 are detailed and powerful. Every patch began with sound design on the original hardware and was recorded at our main studio through the highest-quality processors and converters available. You're not just hearing the output jacks of the synth, the entire signal chain was thoughtfully considered to create a rich and professional "finished record" sound that's both mix-ready and inspiring to play.
Included presets can easily be edited or you can build your own patches from scratch. Authentic sounds from the ESQ-1 are presented in a dual-layer architecture allowing for the design of two custom oscillators each with independent wave selection of 268 layers, ADSR amp, multi-mode filter with envelope, pitch, portamento, stereo, LFO, multi-step and modwheel modulation assignments and an arpeggiator. At the end of chain is a capable effect bus loaded with UVI's own processors, including a 3-band EQ, drive, chorus (Thorus), phaser, delay and reverb (Sparkverb) all with excellent sound-quality and a featherlight CPU footprint.
USQ-1 delivers that vintage digital magic that we fell in love with over 30 years ago: a bold and inspiring collection of sounds combining modern sound design technique with an unmistakable '80s flavor.
Size: 6.72 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 12,69 GB in WAV)
Content: 400 Presets, 22,768 Samples
Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz. Recording at 88.2 kHz
License: 3 activations per license on any combination of computer hard drive or iLok dongle
Runs in UVI Workstation version 2.6.15+, and Falcon version 1.4.1+
iLok account (free, dongle not required)
Internet connection for the license activation
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.7 to macOS 10.13 High Sierra (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
7 GB of disk space
Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
Supported Formats: Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Tested and Certified in: Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2+, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble 5, Reaper 4+, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5+, FL Studio, Bitwig 1+, Reason 9.5+
Compressed Download Size
Plug-in/UVI Download includes
Product Download and Registration:Website
UVI Workstation User Guide: 2 MB
UVI Workstation for Mac OS X: 306 MB
UVI Workstation for Windows: 302 MB
UVI Workstation for Windows (x64): 279 MB
*When ordering the download product from Big Fish Audio you will be given one or more links for each of your product purchases. The links will be active for 24 hours. During this time you should download the file and expand it. You can return to your Big Fish Audio account at any time and download your products. You will find your products in the "My Products" area of your account page.
The Following End User License Agreement is included with USQ-1. This License is only valid for the individual who has purchased an unopened, new and lawfully made copy of USQ-1 from a dealer or distributor authorized by Big Fish Audio.
"COPYRIGHT LAWS HAVE RECENTLY BEEN STRENGTHENED. IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO READ AND FOLLOW THIS AGREEMENT.
This copy of the Sounds & Software (the Product) are licensed to you as the end user. Please read this Agreement carefully.
You cannot transfer ownership of these Sounds and Software they contain. You cannot re-sell or copy the Product.
LICENSE AND PROTECTION
1. License Grant. UVI, brand (UVI) grants to you, subject to the following terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, nontransferable right to use each authorized copy of the enclosed Product.
The enclosed product is the property of UVI and is licensed to you only for use as part of a musical performance, live or recorded. This license expressly forbids resale or other distribution of the sounds and software included in the Product or their derivatives, either as they exist on disc, reformatted for use in another digital sampler, or mixed, combined, filtered, resynthesized or otherwise edited, for use as sounds, multisounds, samples, multisamples, wavetables, programs or patches in a sampler, microchip or any hardware or software sample playback device. You cannot sell the Product content or give it away for use by others in their sampling or sample playback devices. In the event UVI terminates this Agreement due to your breach, you agree to return the original and all other copies of the software and documentation to UVI. UVI reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
2. Protection of Software. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect this product and any accompanying documentation from unauthorized copying or use. You agree not to modify the enclosed product to circumvent any method or means adopted or implemented by UVI to protect against or iscourage the unlicensed use of copying of the enclosed Product.
3. Ownership. As between you and UVI, ownership of, and title to, the enclosed digitally recorded sounds (including any copies) will be held by UVI. Copies are pro- vided to you only to enable you to exercise your rights under the license. Only this license is purchased by you.
4. Term. This Agreement is effective from the date you open this package, and will remain in full force until termination. This Agreement will terminate if you break any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination you agree to destroy and return to UVI all copies of this product and accompanying documentation.
5. Restrictions. Except as expressly authorized in this Agreement, you may not rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, display, modify or time share the enclosed product or documentation. THE SOUNDS IN THIS INSTRUMENT ARE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% COPYRIGHT CLEAN © UVI.net
All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective holders. UVI.net is registered trademarks of Univers Sons, SA"