Meet the Black Lion Audio B12A mkIII — the most portable 312A American-sound around! The B12A mkIII uses the same Cinemag input and output transformers as our B12A Quad for a whopping 70dB of gain. A front panel D.I. delivers a harmonically rich tone to guitars, keyboards, and synthesizers, and stepped input gain allow for perfect recall.
• 1-channel preamp with USA Cinemag input and output transformers
• Stepped gain control; front-panel DI
• Phantom power, polarity-reverse, 18dB pad, hi-Z switch
• External power supply minimizes noise
• Convenient, rugged half-rack chassis
• Designed and assembled in the USA
Any studio can proudly offer the CK-6 Classic for instrumental and vocal mici'ng. It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
The CK-6 Classic in its normal stock version uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents our commitment to quality as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modders/hot-rodders!
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile CK-6 Classic mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
The CK-6 Classic has separate -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches....The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Type: True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 35-20,000 Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Included Accessories:
- Carrying pouch
- White foam cardboard gift box
- 155mm x 46mm
- Weight: .4 kg / .9 lb
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.