Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC 2-Channel A-to-D Analog to Digital Converter
The Burl Audio Audio B2 Bomber ADC analog-to-digital converter may just be the most important piece of gear in your studio. No matter how good your microphones, compressors, or other pieces of your input signal path may be, if your converters don't hold up, your tracks won't sound their best. An excellent clock isn't enough. That's why Burl built their B2 Bomber ADC with a top-quality analog signal path to match its digital converter. we've heard a lot of A-to-D converters find out for yourself why we consider the Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC one of the best!
Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC Analog-to-digital Converter at a Glance:
- An A-to-D that's more than just a converter
- The finishing touch to your analog signal path
- The simplest front-panel interface on the market
An A-to-D that's more than just a converter
The Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC isn't your typical run-of-the-mill analog-to-digital converter. The reason for this is simple. Most A-to-D converters use top-shelf clocking circuits, isolated power rails, and other key conversion components. By contrast, their analog signal paths are merely adequate. That's where the Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC goes leaps and bounds beyond typical A-to-D converters. Not only does it provide you with unrivaled A-to-D conversion, but its analog signal path is on par with the best all-analog audio gear out there - no 10-cent capacitors or 25-cent op-amps here! Better-sounding audio before conversion means better sounding tracks. Don't settle for less.
The finishing touch to your analog signal path
For most engineers, it's hard to think of your A-to-D converter as the last step in your analog signal path. Fortunately, that's exactly the approach Burl Audio took when they designed their B2 Bomber ADC. That's why they gave the B2 Bomber ADC their revolutionary BURL AUDIO BX1 hybrid circuit/proprietary transformer combination. Using a discrete Class A, zero-feedback, zero-capacitor signal path, the B2 Bomber ADC responds to incoming audio like tape. The hotter you hit it, the more natural saturation you get. Coupled with Burl's top-of-the-line clock, the B2 Bomber ADC gives you unrivaled conversion with unheard-of headroom.
The simplest front-panel interface on the market
From the layout of the B2 Bomber ADC's front panel, it's easy to see that Burl Audio doesn't believe in senseless over engineering. Whereas many A-to-D converters sport fancy digital displays with controls that make them about as pleasant to setup as a digital wrist watch, the B2 Bomber ADC features a streamlined set of simple dials. Changing the B2 Bomber ADC's settings from an internal clock set to 48kHz with -12dB of input attenuation to an external clock at 192kHz with -20dB attenuation takes less time than it just took you to read this sentence. How cool is that!? What's more, you get a bright, easy-to-read 30-segment LED meter, so you know exactly how hot you're running your input signal.
- Professional 2-channel analog-to-digital conversion with a unique high-quality analog input signal path provides the missing link between your analog input path and your DAW
- Proprietary, high-definition, BURL Audio BX1 transformer input reacts to incoming signal like tape
- Discrete Class A transistor-based signal path with zero feedback and no capacitors ensure absolute audio fidelity
- Simple front-panel knob-based controls make dialing in settings easy
- 6-position audiophile-quality attenuator lets you select form common headroom settings
- Impressive 120dB of dynamic range gives you plenty of headroom
- 30-segment RMS-based LED meter provides bright, easy-to-read input-level feedback for both channels
- Select from 6 sample rate settings, including 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- BNC word clock input with two outputs of extremely low jitter clock
- 2x AES outputs and 1 x (2-channel) SPDIF output with dual-wire AES support
- Proudly made in the USA
The Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC analog-to-digital takes quality A-to-D conversion to the next level!
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.