Packaged in a small, rugged, all metal housing, the GXL1200 Condenser microphone provides a transparent sound reproduction. The transformerless design of this instrument microphone allows it to have low distortion and optimum low end frequency response. The GXL1200's size, accurate sound reproduction, and high SPL capability, make this a great choice for miking overheads, high hats, cymbals, woodwinds and stringed instruments.
Generating Element: Externally Biased Condenser
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity: -56dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1kHz
Impedance: Low (Less than 200 Ohms)
Equivalent Noise Level: +14dB (A-weighted)
Power: P24V or P48V Phantom Power
Connector: 3 pin XLR
Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin
#2 relative to pin #3
Dimensions: See Drawing
Weight: 126 Grams
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.