X = More
An exciting, expanded and expressive Cloudlifter with a custom transformer for more gain, more options and
more dynamic character.
Custom Transformer Mojo
A custom designed nickel-core Cinamag transformer dynamically responds to signal adding harmonic content and saturation. The more signal you give it, the more character
and "mojo" it will give back!
Selectable Output Modes
Provides up to +36 dB of ultra-clean gain in MAX mode and up to +12 dB with the output attenuator engaged. Perfect for a variety of audio sources.
Many preamps, mixers, and audio interfaces become noisy when turned up high. The Cloudlifter X increases your microphone's signal strength for more headroom and less noise.
Turns Phantom Power into gain and clarity without passing it through to your delicate ribbon mic.
The Cloudlifter X’s innovative circuitry dramatically increases your microphone’s sensitivity while the custom designed transformer enhances dynamic character.
Made in the USA
Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
Our customers love the CL-1 for its ultra-clean, transparent gain.
With the addition of a custom transformer, the CL-X will respond to different sources and input levels, returning that ultra-clean gain with varying levels of character and mojo.
We like to say "the hotter the signal you give it, the more love it will give back".
Useful for a Variety of Applications
- Use with noisy or low-gain preamps
- Use with mixers/preamps that negatively impact the sound at higher gain settings
- Use with low-output dynamic microphones and ribbons
- Mic softer sound sources such as acoustic instruments and voice
- Use for long cable runs
- Gives passive mics up to +25 dB additional active output
- Provides 2 distinct stages of clean gain
- Easy to use self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive dynamic microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power-supply-driven microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance at 3 kilohms
- Rugged, road ready, and portable, for studio, stage, and broadcasting
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.