Urei 565 Filter Set
The EQ65 is a recreation of a classic audio surgical tool, the Urei 565 filter set, used by generations of engineers to de-emphasize or completely eliminate selected frequencies in an audio recording. Its two-band notch/band pass filter set allows you to quickly find a selected frequency to boost or cut. Target frequencies also may be attenuated in gradations by using the notch filters in conjunction with the depth controls.
- Emulation of the analog Urei 565 filter set
- Powerful 36 dB/octave High Pass and Low Pass filters
- Two switchable Notch/ Band Pass filters
- Use Band Pass to identify unwanted frequencies, then switch to Notch to cut them with very narrow Q settings
- In/Out switch and indicator
- Several instrument and special effect presets
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.