FRIEDMAN - TOUR PRO 1520 PLATINUM
| 15" x 20" | MADE IN USA | PEDAL BOARD WITH RISER |
PLATINUM PACKAGE INCLUDES
- FRIEDMAN POWER GRID 10 (ISOLATED HIGH CURRENT 9V PEDAL POWER SUPPLY)
- FRIEDMAN BUFFER BAY 6 (BUFFER AND PATCH BAY)
Dave Friedman has been building pedal boards for over 30 years. From the fancy, ultra complex, to the simplistic pedal boards, Dave has seen and designed them all for the who's who of the industry.
When it came time for Dave to design his own line of pedal boards, everything a touring or home guitar player actually needs was meticulously thought out and addressed.
Friedman pedal boards are MADE IN USA. Why? Because it matters to us and the quality and manufacturing consistency of the TOUR PRO boards is what makes a Friedman a "FRIEDMAN!"
While most pedal boards have either a flat or a slanted surface, the TOUR PRO boards are designed with two tiers, a bottom section that is flat and a top section that is angled (with all the holes needed for easy cable routing). This two-tier design allows a guitar player to have access to all pedals on the board, without ballerina style, toe-extending dance moves. And, to address the need for Wah and/or Volume pedals, the TOUR PRO 1520 PLATINUM board includes a detachable riser, which can be mounted in various locations on the bottom tier (yes - we thought of left footed guitar players too).
The TOUR PRO 1520 PLATINUM package includes a Friedman POWER GRID 10 (Isolated high current 9V Pedal Power Supply) & Friedman BUFFER BAY 6 (Buffer and Patch Bay)
POWER GRID 10 (ISOLATED HIGH CURRENT 9V PEDAL POWER SUPPLY)
The POWER GRID 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27-year history of designing and building pedal boards for the biggest touring guitarists and studio producers. The Power Grid 10 was designed to meet the demands of any player who wants a dead quite pedal board, that can be taken anywhere and is tour ready. Some of the key features include:
1) The Power Grid 10 provides 10 isolated outputs - 350mA per output at 9Vdc.
2) Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step up or step-down transformer.
3) ZERO field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
4) The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
5) All the cables needed to power your pedals.
6) And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser - yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
2 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.5mm BLUE connector - polarity reversed - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides,10 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides
1 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 1/8" phono BLACK connector - 20" long - right angle connector on 2.1mm connector.
1 x 18 V cable - 2.1mm BLACK connector with additional 2.1mm slave connector on one side to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides.
BUFFER BAY 6 (BUFFER AND PATCH PAY)
The Friedman Buffer Bay is a simple solution that incorporates Dave's wealth of experience and knowledge providing players an innovative tool which can be easily implemented to ANY pedal board or easily mount into any Friedman branded pedal board.
- Ultra-transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer
- 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
- Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
- 7 pin MIDI thru connection
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things.
First - it is an ultra-transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on
or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss
caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This "loss" siphons your guitar of fidelity,
tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and
the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses.
The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp!
You can access the buffer using the buffers IN connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and
Buffer Out on the other side.
Second- the Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
• Cleans up all of the connections on your pedal board.
• Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access
the jacks on certain pedals).
• Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater chord
runs on stage.
• Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick
• Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables ever y time you play.
• Easily configure your input or output in hard-to-reach places.
The Buffer Bay 6 includes 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections and a Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7 pin MIDI thru connection.
The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
Using an extra patch cable you can easily go from using an amp with an effects loop to
using one without.
See image diagrams for the various ways you can configure the Buffer Bay 6.
CASE THAT FITS - If you are looking for a case or bag, the SKB 3i-2217-8B-C or the Mono Tour 2.0 is a great match for the TOUR PRO 1520
So you can buy a cheap pedal board only to replace it later, or buy a Friedman now and enjoy it forever!
UPC Code: 763815133614
Dimensions: 15” x 20” x 4.5”
Weight: 7 lbs.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.