Studio engineers requiring powerful, accurate monitoring will be dazzled by the single, white HEDD Audio Type 07 MK2, a compact, precision, nearfield studio monitor well suited for mobile broadcast stations, recording and home studios, multichannel setups, and VoIP conferences.
The Type 07 MK2 adds several enhancements including the onboard Lineariser, a phase linearization tool that audibly improves spatial reproduction, as well as port plugs that allow the monitor to go from a bass reflex design to a sealed infinite baffle. The rear panel features a Closed or Ported selection knob, a Low Frequency Extension control, and a Desktop Filter control to dial in your best sound. The 2-way design combines a 7" honeycomb composite woofer and a HEDD Air Motion Transformer (HEDD AMT) tweeter to provide an accurate frequency response of 38 Hz to 40 kHz with a maximum SPL of 116 dB (with two speakers at 1m).
The sturdy unibody casing features an updated lacquer finish for higher durability and better looks. The enclosure ensures that the cabinet remains stable and provides effortless audio, even at full power. The ICEpower amplifier offers 100W per driver and is universally powered for compatibility anywhere in the world. The rear panel also features a balanced XLR Input and a digital AES input and throughput, as well as a gain trimmer and high-/low-shelf potentiometers.
Onboard Lineariser and New Look
- Implemented in the MK2 and subwoofer models is the well-known Lineariser, a phase linearization tool that leads to perfect impulse response and audibly improved spatial reproduction
- The MK2 version has a new and improved lacquer for higher durability and better looks
- Users for the first time can choose between the energy and bass capacities of a modern bass-port design and the painstaking precision and control of a closed-cabinet approach
- Removable plugs for the bass reflex tubes, together with accordingly designed filter setups, allow optimum results in either mode
Linear Sub Satellite System
- HEDD Audio introduces a completely phase-linear Sat-Sub system. These are the first satellite-sub systems that are completely right in time by combining a phase-linearized subwoofer (separately sold) with a correspondingly time-delayed (group delayed) satellite output
- Additionally, the listener can compensate eventual distances between subwoofers and satellites to stay with linear phase reproduction for the complete system
- Woofer: 7" honeycomb diaphram
- Tweeter: HEDD Air Motion Transformer (AMT)
- Input 1: Balanced XLR Analog
- Input 2: Digital XLR AES
- Output: Digital XLR AES Through
- HEDD Lineariser Disengageable Delay: 10 ms
- Shelve Filters High/Low: ±4 dB (0.5 dB steps)
- LF Range: Normal/Extended/Satellite (45, 38, 80 Hz)
- Desk Filter: Small/Medium/Large (180 Hz: -1, -2, -4 dB)
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 116 dB SPL
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.