The best of both worlds.
Heritage Audio is pleased to announce its new range of rack mountable analog summing mixers. Comprising vintage quality sound with sophisticated routing options, they are the perfect partner for hybrid setups, integrating analog gear with your DAW.
The MCM-32 employs a unique configuration, offering 32 input channels arranged into 4 subgroups of 8. Each channel features center detent Pan and Fader concentric controls plus balanced insert and mute switches.
The insert send points always have the signal present, so they can alternatively be used as direct outputs for recording without additional patch bays.
Each group has its own stereo fader and balanced insert point and all 4 stereo subgroups are passively summed into the master bus. The gain is restored by means of a 73-style Class A, transformer coupled, mic preamplifier, featuring a total of 4 transformers (1input & 1output in each channel of the stereo bus).
The master section also has its own insert point on balanced gold plated XLRs.
All connections on the back are made by DB25 connectors following the Tascam protocol, with the exception of the master bus connections, which are by dedicated gold plated XLRs.
VINTAGE SOUND QUALITY AND LOW NOISE.
The smart summing topology employed in the MCM series of mixers allows for an impressive headroom and surprising low noise figure for a 32 channel, vintage topology mixer. Special care has been taken to improve crosstalk and self-noise figures from those on the vintage designs in order to accommodate the new MCM mixers into the digital era.
The transformer based Class A output stage is able to deliver a full +26 dBu output.
- Channel Input Impedance: Greater than 20 kΩ.
- Maximum channel input level: Greater than +26 dBu.
- Maximum insert return input level: Greater than +26 dBu.
- Maximum insert send level: Greater than +27 dBu, able to drive 600 Ω.
- Maximum output level: Greater than +26 dBu into 600 Ω.
- Frequency response: ±0.5 dB 20Hz to 20 kHz.
- THD + N: Not more than 0.07 % from 50 Hz to 10 kHz at +20 dBu output (22 Hz to 22 kHz bandwidth) into 600 Ω.
- Noise, all faders up, all subgroups in, measured at the main output, better than -80 dBu.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.