Designed for the recording guitarist, the IK Multimedia AXE I/O Solo audio/MIDI interface delivers the popular features of the award-winning AXE I/O, making it easier than ever to get great guitar sounds in a hurry. While the AXE I/O has five outputs, the AXE I/O Solo has three outputs to serve creators with smaller setups.
The AXE I/O Solo offers a 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input with passive/active pickup selection and Pure/JFET input stages to impart the tone you want, be it clean and precise or warm and laden with extra harmonics. The Z-Tone variable impedance interacts with your guitar's pickups to give you additional sonic flexibility at the turn of a knob.
When it comes to recording your favorite microphone, the AXE I/O Solo can handle dynamic or condenser mics with ease. Its XLR-1/4" combo input feeds a Class-A preamp with selectable 48V phantom power and is capable of accepting a line-level signal such as a feed from a drum machine.
A dedicated 1/4" amp output is provided, so you can record direct with your own real guitar amps and stompboxes simultaneously without the need for a special reamp box. The AXE I/O Solo also features balanced 1/4" line outputs and a headphone output with separate level controls. You can even hookup two footswitches or controller pedals using the rear-panel 1/4" control inputs.
To further expand your creative power, the AXE I/O Solo includes a powerful software bundle with Amplitube 4 Deluxe, 10 T-RackS plug-ins, and Ableton Live 10 Lite.
- 2-in / 3-out version of the award winning AXE I/O 2-in / 5-out audio interface
- XLR-1/4" combo mic/line input with Class-A PURE ultra-transparent mic preamp and on/off selectable 48V phantom power
- 1/4" Hi-Z input with selectable active/passive pickup switch and Pure/JFET circuit selector
- Z-Tone variable impedance control for Hi-Z input creates a wide range of tones from tight, sharp, and precise to thick and bold
- Per input gain control and multi-segment LED meter
- 5-pin MIDI I/O for connection of external MIDI equipment
- Balanced 1/4" line outputs with level control
- Front-panel 1/4" stereo headphone output with level control
- Direct/DAW monitoring with adjustable mix control
- Ground-isolated 1/4" amp output for recording DI and through amps/pedals at the same time
- Two 1/4" external control inputs for footswitches or controller pedals
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- High dynamic range
- USB bus-powered design
Three Circuit Topologies
- PURE: Transparent and ultra-accurate instrument preamp that won’t color your sound
- JFET: Class-A JFET input buffer adds harmonic enhancement with a slight midrange enhancement for extra warmth
- ACTIVE: Bypasses unneeded gain stages to keep your signal path as direct, transparent, and clean as possible when using active pickups
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe
- 33 Stompbox Models: Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ, and more
- 25 Amplifiers: American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp, Jazz Amp 120, plus five new classic British amps and more
- 29 Cabinets: 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x10 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1, and more
- 29 vintage and modern individual speaker models
- 12 Microphones: Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87, and more
- 15 Rack Effects Units: Digital Delay, Parametric EQ, Rotary Speaker, and more
- Two Tuners: UltraTuner plus a fully chromatic rack tuner
10 T-RackS Plug-Ins
- Vintage Compressor/Limiter Model 670: Vari-Mu compressor/limiter
- EQP-1A Vintage Tube Program Equalizer: Classic analog tube-based EQ
- White 2A Leveling Amplifier: Tube opto-compressor/limiter
- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier: FET compressor/limiter
- White Channel: Modern channel strip
- Mic Room: Microphone modeling module
- Tape Echo: Vintage tape delay
- De-Esser: Multiband de-esser
- CSR Room: Acoustic room reverb
- ONE: All-in-one mastering processor
- Ableton Live 10 Lite software for recording, sequencing, editing, mixing, and more
- Front-Panel 1/4" Hi-Z In and Amp Out
- XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/Line Input
- 2 x 1/4" Balanced Line Outputs
- Class-A Preamp with 48V Phantom Power
- Selectable Active/Passive Pickup Input
- Z-Tone Variable Impedance
- Switchable Pure/JFET Channel Tone
- 1/4" Headphone Jack with Level Control
- 5-Pin MIDI I/O & Footswitch/Pedal Inputs
- Includes Powerful Software Bundle
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.